[Udemy] Instagram Ethical Hacking, Account Security, & Bug Bounties
What you’ll learn
- How to ethically hack Instagram
- Methods you can use to keep your client’s Instagram accounts secure
- Processes to use for finding vulnerabilities in Instagram which pay bug bounties
- An interest in Ethical Hacking
Are you interested in making sure that your Instagram account is secure?
Would you like to learn how to keep your client’s Instagram accounts safe?
Does testing for vulnerabilities in Instagram and getting rewarded for your work as an ethical hacker interest you?
In the Instagram Ethical Hacking, Account Security, and Bug Bounties course, you’ll learn the various ways that hackers compromise accounts. This will give you an understanding of what you can do to keep your account secured.
This course isn’t just for people who want to learn ethical hacking skills. It’s also great for information and technology professionals that manage Instagram accounts for important figures, small businesses, and corporations.
There are several ways that a hacker can conduct social engineering and traditional hacking attacks to find information about your Instagram account. If you have an Instagram account, it’s important that you learn the tools and techniques ethical hackers and malicious hackers use to put your information at risk.
By enrolling here, you’ll discover:
- Tools ethical hackers use to uncover vulnerabilities and how to use them.
- How to conduct social engineering attacks and get account information from your target.
- The processes you can use to receive bug bounties of $500+ per critical vulnerability in Instagram.
- Simple techniques you can use to keep your account and your client’s Instagram accounts safe.
Are you ready to start learning how to hack Instagram? Click the white ‘buy now’ button in the top right hand corner above and start learning from the Instagram Ethical Hacking, Account Security, and Bug Bounties course today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ethical hackers that are interested in social media hacking
- Information security and technology professionals
- Businesses that manage public Instagram accounts