What you’ll learn
- Understanding of terraform, How to use and apply terraform
- Use terraform with AWS ,Create aws resource Infrastructure using terraform
- Be able to apply DevOps techniques using terraform
- Know when to use different features
- Cloud Uses and implementation knowledge
- Related cloud service provider debt knowledge & deployment procedure knowledge
Learn how to automate your infrastructure with terraform. Covers Terraform with AWS different resources with infrastructure as automation
Terraform has gained a lot in popularity lately and is the tool you need to master if you are or about to get into a Ops / DevOps role. You typically use a technology like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet to automate the provisioning of software. Terraform starts from the same principle, infrastructure as code, but focusses on the automation of the infrastructure itself. Your whole Cloud infrastructure (instances, volumes, networking, IPs) can be described in terraform.
In this course you’ll learn how to use terraform to automate your infrastructure. I will first show you the basics of terraform and will then explain how to automate infrastructure on AWS using terraform. You can open an AWS account for free to do the labs. I also provide a lot of code examples which you can immediately use to automate your own infrastructure.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Fresher who wants to make career in cloud and devops
- Beginner Cloud/Devops Developer curious about infrastructure automation