What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Informatica
- Informatica Architecture
- Informatica Powercenter
- Basic computer and Database knowledge is required
- Knowledge of SQL will be helpful
- Passion to learn about Informatica is must
Informatica is a widely used ETL tool which is used to extract the raw data and load it into the target data after making some transformations. ETL stands for Extract Transform Load which refers to the processes performed when transforming raw data to a data warehouse or data mart or relational databases. Informatica is an easy to use tool and it also has a simple visual interface like forms.
Through this beginners training you shall be equipped with skills needed for Informatica development, architecture and various transformations.
Through this training you shall be equipped with advanced skills needed for Informatica development, architecture and various transformations.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers
- Analytics professionals
- ETL or Data warehouse professionals
- Graduates who wanted to enter IT field
- Mainframe developers and architects