What you’ll learn
- For Beginners who possess very basic knowledge of Blueprints, start off by creating a simple Shoot-em-up game with Sounds and UI.
- Learn to implement the flying and firing mechanisms of Combat Jets and Helicopters using Physics in Blueprints.
- Learn to use Newton’s Laws of Linear Motion to calculate rate of acceleration for object movement and Moment Of Inertia for object rotation.
- Learn practical usage of important Blueprint concepts like Blueprint Interfaces, Structures, Enumerations, Function Libraries, and Child Blueprints.
- Learn to use Construction Scripts for effective automation.
- Learn to implement your projects using an Object-Oriented Architecture in Blueprints.
- Learn to integrate the brilliant freely available UE4 Ocean Community Plugin and its contents into your project.
- Must know the basics of Unreal Engine 4 Editor and basic Blueprints.
- Operating System – Windows 10 preferred.
- A unique Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints course where you will learn to develop flying and firing behaviours of Combat Jets and Helicopters from scratch using Physics.
- Divided into 2 sections, this course is pretty well accommodating for the Beginners as well.
- Section 1 dedicated to the Beginners in Blueprints will teach you to create a simple Shoot-em-up game from scratch along with Sounds and UI.
- Section 2 is for the Intermediate Blueprint Developers which will teach you to implement Combat Jets and Helicopters using Physics in Blueprints.
- Learn to integrate the gorgeous UE4 Ocean Community Plugin(freely available from Github) to your Blank Project.
- Learn to set up a Classic Jet of the Indian Navy called INAS Seahawk where you will weaponize her, fly her using a Battlefield-esque input controls over the Ocean and fire from her powerful cannons and Rockets, all in Blueprints from scratch!
- Learn to set up a Classic Helicopter of the Indian Navy called INAS Seaking where you will weaponize her, fly her using a Battlefield-esque input controls over the Ocean and fire her anti-submarine torpedoes, all in Blueprints from scratch!
- Learn to implement the behaviour of entering and exiting vehicles as characters.
- Learn to create behaviours for Projectiles like Cannon Guns, Rockets, and Torpedoes.
- Learn to use Construction Scripts for an effective automation of the development process.
- Learn to create projects with an Object-Oriented architecture using Parent and Child Blueprints.
- Learn to use Blueprint Interfaces, Structures, Function Libraries, and Enumerations in Blueprints.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to UE4 Blueprints developers wanting to upgrade their skill level by creating interesting games from scratch.
- Blueprints Developers interested in learning to code flying and firing behaviours of aerial vehicles with a control mechanism similar to the ones found in games like Battlefield.
- Beginner to Intermediate Blueprint Developers.