What you’ll learn
- How to answer every type of Task 1 question and get Band 7+
- How to avoid common traps and pitfalls
- How to create coherent and organised responses to every question type
- How to use to use a range of vocabulary with precision for every question type
- How to choose key information and describe it easily and effectively
- How to use a variety of complex grammatical structures with accuracy
- You must have a basic level of English of B1 level or higher
- You do not need to know anything about the IELTS exam – We will cover everything
- This course is only for those who are willing to study seriously and work hard towards their goals
Hey you! You are now looking at the BEST course on Writing Task 1 on Udemy. How do we know? Because we bought every top IELTS course on Udemy (including best-sellers and highest-rated courses) and we watched them all.
Not only that… we even watched other IELTS courses that are sold outside of Udemy. In total, we researched over 100 IELTS resources (including online courses, IELTS blogs, video channels, official Cambridge books, and consultations with IELTS examiners).
You know what else we did? We read the reviews that students left on every IELTS course on Udemy. Then, we made everything better. We used the feedback that students left for other IELTS courses to understand what students liked and disliked, so that we could create the best course on this subject.
So why did we do all this? Well, despite having many years of extensive teaching experience, we constantly strive to further improve our teaching methods and content. Our ultimate goal was to create the world’s best IELTS course.
Now listen – our course is brand new on Udemy, but don’t let that fool you. We offer the highest quality content and the most robust strategies to ensure your success. Moreover, our course is updated for the year 2019, unlike some of the other courses here that are outdated.
Since our course is new, we don’t have as many students right now as some of the other courses on Udemy. But we have taught thousands of students in person (in countries like the US, South Korea, Germany, Poland, and many more), and online (over Skype, QQ, WeChat and CCTalk). You can read testimonials at our website.
Well, that’s all for now folks. The Mastership is now boarding and if you’re ready, then come sail with us and let us take you on an awesome journey!
Who this course is for:
- Students and working professionals who want to study or work in an English-speaking country
- Students who want to get Band 7+ on Academic IELTS Writing Task 1
- This course is NOT for students who want to study for the General IELTS exam
- This course only covers Academic IELTS Writing Task 1. It does NOT cover other IELTS modules (Writing Task 2, Speaking, Reading and Listening)
- Essay corrections are not included as part of this course