[Udemy] Graphic Design Fundamentals : Must Watch in 2019
What you’ll learn
- You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- You will learn typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
- This course is for beginners to graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles ofgraphic design,Line and Shape, typography, layout design, Hierarchy , Balance and more as it relates to graphic design.
This Course includes information on the main elements of art and design, including: • Line • Shape • Form • Texture • Balance.
The principles of graphic design are like building blocks. Each one layers on top of the other until you’re left with the foundation for creating something incredible—whether you’re designing a logo, a website, or a PowerPoint presentation. If you want the lowdown on all the graphic design basics, you are at the right place because we’re going to cover them all.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design theory. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to. This course is great for: – Graphic Designers – Website Designers – Logo Designers – UI / UX Designers – Product Designers – T-Shirt Designers – Businesses – Marketers – Social Media Experts any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!