[Udemy] Godot Game Engine – The Complete Course
What you’ll learn
- Build games
- Program in GDScript
- Use the Godot Game Engine
- Be familiar with other game engines and programming languages
- You should know how to use a PC
- Have an internet connection
Welcome to the Godot Game Engine course!
Godot is a free open-source game engine that is gaining traction due to it’s multi-platform capability and ability to make both 2D and 3D games.
In this course, you will learn Godot’s scripting language GDScript and learn all the basic features so you can start making games.
Whether you want to make games or learn to code, you will learn both in this course.
The Godot game engine is gaining traction with more and more people deciding to use a free game engine, it’s necessary to understand it well so you can make great games.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone who wants to learn to make games