[Udemy] Gherkin and Cucumber: BDD Testing for IOS, Android, and Web
What you’ll learn
- Document testing procedures using gherkin
- Automate testing using cucumber
- Understand how features, step definitions, and pages work together for testing.
- Windows/Mac/Linux users are welcomed. All free software needed will be explained in the class.
This course is designed to get you up to speed as quickly as possible using gherkin and cucumber for behavior driven development (BDD). This course starts at the ground level and build your proficiency in using command-line tools to automate your iOS, android, and website testing. All of the materials needed are free and open source. you should come into this course with one of the following:
- Windows XP or Above
- OSX 10.7 and Above
- Linux (Debian or Ubuntu)
This course is starting at a beginners level with no experience needed. Other courses will be more advance and require previous lessons to fully comprehend and combine together.
Who this course is for:
- No prior programming knowledge is needed.
- Website and Application developers that want to get started testing their creations