[Udemy] Getting Started With Test Automation Using Selenium
What you’ll learn
- Understand the complete test flow and role of test automation
- What, Why and How of test automation
- Getting introduced to Selenium IDE and using it
- Getting introduced to Selenium WebDriver and Grid
- How to progress further on path of skill development in Selenium
- Get Hands on with Selenium and be on way to becoming Selenium Test Automation Expert
- Familiarity with using software
This course is about getting started with learning on test automation using Selenium. We will do a quick recap on what is a typical software test flow, like starting from requirements, testcase design, test execution, manual testing, writing automated test script, running automated test scripts. We will try to delve into what, why and how of test automation. In the light of all this we will look into how Selenium comes as a solution in solving some of the problems faced in testing. We will have introductory experience of Selenium IDE, WebDriver and Grid. Finally we will look into path to be taken going forward.
Who this course is for:
- This course in meant as an introduction to software test flow and role of test automation.
- This will help the software test engineers get a introductory perspective about using Selenium as an effective test automation tool