[Udemy] Get Hired — Linux Engineering 2019admin
What you’ll learn
- I’ll teach you how to install software on Red Hat without having to pay for subscription.
- By the end of this course, you’ll have gone from basic Linux commands and tools, to administrating complex Linux environments on-premise and in-cloud.
- During this course, you will learn enough of the Oracle database to rival an Oracle DBA on the job.
- To be truly competitive in the job-market, you will also master configuration management with Ansible.
- To stack your resume with real-world skills, you’ll spend several hours working with AWS.
- Computer with about 6 gb RAM
If you’re looking for the ONE course that’ll get you hired as a Linux Admin, read on…
Hello. My name is Agaba Philip and I’m Linux Admin, Consultant & Pilot.
I started my IT career in 2009 as an Oracle on Linux administrator,
and I’ll be sharing my real-world experience with you throughout this course.
By the end of this course you will have gone from Linux fundamentals, to being
able to configure and maintain complex Linux-based services and systems.
If you’ve been searching for the ONE course that’ll take you from beginner to
senior-level Linux admin, your search is over.
This course does not assume any prior Linux experience.
You will be guided step-by-step from Linux novice, to the level of RHCE and beyond.Following, is a listing of some of the Skills you’ll master.LINUX:
- Essential Tools & Commands
- Basic Administration
- KVM Virtualization
- Server Hardening
- File Sharing with NFS & Samba
- Centralized Authentication with LDAP & Kerberos
- Centralized Authentication with FreeIPA
- iSCSI Storage Area Networks
- Network Teaming & Bridging
- Apache Web service
- Postfix Mail service
- DNS & DHCP
- Network Time Protocol
- Shell Scripting
- Basic SQL
- Advanced SQL
- Database Essentials
- RMAN Backup & Recovery
- Performance Tuning & Optimization
- Oracle Cloud
- Database Security
- Variables, Inclusions & Task control
- Flow control & Conditionals
- Jinja2 templates
- DevOps with Vagrant
- EC2 Instances
- SSH Identities
- Availability Zones
- Static IPs
- Block Storage
- Object Storage
- Database Services
ENROLL IN THIS COURSE AND STACK YOUR RESUME WITH JOB-READY SKILLS.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a Paid Linux administrator.
- Students wishing to become Oracle DBAs.
- Anyone wanting to master Ansible configuration management.
- IT pros who want to learn cloud computing with Amazon Web Services.
- Anyone looking for a pay raise OR a change of jobs.