News & Events
[Udemy] From A Non Programmer To Full Stack .NET Developer
What you’ll learn
- Build a very simple functional web application from the ground up using industry standard practices
- Understand and develop basic C# backend applications
- Understand and develop basic HTML,CSS and JS frontend applications
- Understand the basic concepts of programming
- Learn how to search on google
- Learn the next steps to become an experienced programmer
- A laptop/desktop pc with Windows
- Motivation to achieve your goal :)
- No-programming knowledge is required ( we will start from the very beginning and install tools we need as we go )
This course assumes no previous experience. We will start from the very beginning and it will help you unlock the mysteries of programming.
I am following the same principles and steps I took when I learned programming for the first time, because I was just like you knowing almost nothing and I am now a Senior Full Stack Developer. Everything presented here is already tested on me and more others and it works.
My first advice for you is “don’t be scared, but in the same time don’t expect it to be very easy“. Life is not all beer and skittles and for sure I am not here to lie to you that by only taking this course you’ll become an awesome developer. Think of it as a great and unique opportunity, a starting point to learn something new. You have to stay motivated and work very hard to master it.
Udemy has a 30 day return policy and if it feels that programming is not for you, you can request a refund. However, in your career as a junior developer, you will probably feel this a few times and I recommend you to think very good before taking a radical decision.
What it means to build a web application from ground-up ?
- Create a database (Sql vs No-Sql)
- Create an API
- Create a layer responsible with the logical processing of your application
- Create a layer responsible with executing operations against our database
- Enable local hosting
- Test the application
- Profit! :)
Background music provided by Xiodine
Who this course is for:
- Designed for those who have always wanted to create a web application but had no idea how
- Designed for those who want to make a career change ( anyone with zero programming experience )
- Not recommended for experienced programmers