What you’ll learn
- Learn How To Work With The New FL Studio 20.1 Version
- Learn The New Workflow Tips and Tricks – Similar to Logic Pro X & Ableton Live
- Learn New Ways of Audio Recording With Live Plugins
- Learn The New Piano Roll
- Learn The New Way Of Adding Instruments Linked To The Mixer
- Learn New Ways Of Working In The Mixer
- You Need To Own A Copy Of FL Studio (All Editions)
- You Need To Have A Computer
- The Computer Must run macOS Sierra or later or Windows 7 or later
- You Want To Learn How To Work With The New Upgrade in FL Studio
- You Want To Learn New Workflows To Speed Up Your Work Process in FL Studio
- You Want To New Ways of Working in The Playlist, Piano Roll & Other Areas
In This FL Studio 20.1 Upgrade Course For Mac & PC, I will show you how to work with the new version of 20.1. The new features and workflow features are so great that it deserves it’s own course!
We’re going to cover everything new in FL Studio 20.1 – all from how the new “Audio Tracks” & “Instrument Tracks” works (this new workflow are similar to how it works in Logic Pro X and Ableton Live) to new ways of recording audio and linking different tracks to the mixer in a way that makes much more sense that it did with previous versions of FL Studio.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production. Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only – so all you need is a laptop such as MacBook Pro or other Windows laptop, or a desktop computer such as an iMac or a Windows computer.
We are also including 20+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your own tracks – all royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used FL Studio before, that’s totally fine as well. We will include a brief overlook of FL Studio’s interface in this course.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 30,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who this course is for:
- If You’ve Been Using FL Studio And Want To Learn How The New Upgraded Version Works
- If You’re Brand New To FL Studio & Are Curious About How The New Version Works Compared To Other DAW’s
- If You’re New To Music Production And Wants to Get A Quick Start in To FL Studio
- If You Want To Learn How The FL Studio Software Works