[Udemy] Excel shortcuts Master- start with 0 experienceadmin
What you’ll learn
- Master easy memory shortcuts, functions, and formulas to save time speed up you skills
- Master 14 most popular functions: Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match, Choose, Offset, IF Statement, Indirect, Address, Sumif/Sumifs, Average/Averageifs, Round Functions, Counta/Countif, Concat, etc
- Know basic knowledge of recording Macros and create Pivot Table
- Stand out in an interview or move up the ladder by dramatically boosting your Excel skills and confidence at work
- Create Report in a fast pace with Macro and give your boss a shock
- Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or 2016 loaded on your computer.
- This course is design for beginner. Excel expert will also benefit from this course since almost everything can be done with keyboard shortcuts with quicker speed compare with using mouse.
- Learning keyboard shortcuts and more advanced functions in excel will greatly improve the efficiency.
- Disconnect the mouse from your computer and using only the keyboard is the most efficient way to learn shortcuts.
- Through practice and master all the shortcuts, you will be shocked by your own efficiency.
- By applying those shortcut, you could stand out in your team and be the best.
Who this course is for:
- This course started by assuming you have never use Excel before and quickly processes through Excel’s most useful and powerful feature.
- If beginning chapters to be too basic for you, you can skip to the next chapter.
- Disconnect the mouse with your computer and use keyboard only is the most efficient way to learn shortcuts
- Through practice and master all the shortcuts, you will shock by your own efficiency.