What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to learn basics of sql injection attacks
- Students will be able to use kali linux database Penetration testing tools
- Students will be able to perform sql injection attacks .
- Student must have Kali linux Operating System Installed
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
SQL Injection (SQLi) refers to an injection attack wherein an attacker can execute malicious SQL statements (also commonly referred to as a malicious payload) that control a web application’s database server .
The impact SQL injection can have on a business is far reaching. A successful attack may result in the unauthorized viewing of user lists, the deletion of entire tables and, in certain cases, the attacker gaining administrative rights to a database, all of which are highly detrimental to a business.
In this course, you will perform SQL injection attacks on websites . This course is a practical course in which you are going to perform practicals based on sql injection attack .
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only .
NOTE: This course is a product of Sunil Gupta and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Ethical Hackers
- Web Security Specialists