What you’ll learn
- Install Docker Engine on your Laptop and run Docker Containers
- Understand Docker Container Secrets
- Build Docker Container Images for any applications
- Publish Docker Images to the online Docker Hub Repository
- Download Docker Images from Docker Hub Registry and run the application Docker Containers.
- Create Persistent Storage Volumes in the host machine, and mount it inside any “stateful” Docker Containers
- Perform Docker Container Life Cycle Management
- Retrieve Container Logs for debugging. Login to a Docker container to execute commands and debug applications, alive.
- Basic Understanding on Linux
A simple and easy to understand Docker Container tutorial and hands-on course for busy professionalsand absolute beginners in DevOps. This course was designed with DevOps Beginners in mind. This Docker course full of demos and lab exercises.
Docker is the most popular container engine. Docker is also the most popular application packaging and runtime format. We have designed this course on Docker Containers for Beginners with simple and easy to understand examples.
What you’ll learn from this course on Docker Containers:
- What is the need for Virtual Machines and Containers
- What is a Virtual Machine
- What is a Container
- Difference between Virtual Machines and Containers
- How Containers are better than Virtual Machines
- What is a Docker Container
- How to run a simple web server Docker Container
- How to build a Docker Container Image – 2 methods
- How to upload/download the Docker Container Images from the Docker Hub Repository
- How to run stateful applications
- How to configure persistent storage volumes
- How to use persistent storage volumes for a Backend DB application like MySQL or MongoDB
- How to run multi-container applications using Docker Compose
- How to simplify Develop and Test Engineer Workflow using Docker Compose
- Learn what happens under the hood in a Docker Container
- Learn some of the little known Docker Container Secrets
- Learn Linux Kernel Virtualization Primitives.
This course is covered by Udemy 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers, Application Developers, Software Test Engineers, Managers, DevOps Engineers, IT admins, Anyone who’s interested in learning Docker Containers