[Udemy] Develop my first sound game – (ASD Supported)
What you’ll learn
- In this course, students will acquire the tools and skills that will enable them to develop sound effect games using the Android Studio
- Basic development in Java & XML
- Basic grafic design
- Basic sound editing
- Learn the way step by step how to bring up apps/games in google play store
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- The computer need to have minimum 8GB RAM and 100GB disk space
- Knowledge using the browser
- ZERO programming knowledge required – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
You will learn in the course how to develop sound effect games for android and how to upload them to google play.
I will show you step by step all what you will need to know and you will get real example codes will help you in your future projects.
ASD support = I am teaching today few groups of ASD students, adults students and gifted teenagers students and to all I am teaching in the same way. By showing all step by step and by using example codes. (This is my way of teaching)
This course in one of many that I plan to do.
Who this course is for:
- People that want to learn how to develop apps and games to android devices
- ASD Students that want to learn how to develop eductional sound games