What you’ll learn
- Learn all about the fundamentals of Cryptocurrencies, including the foundational Blockchain technology behind it
- Learn about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple
- Learn about Australian cryptocurrency exchanges, how to create an account and know your customer/anti money laundering laws
- Learn how to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies including using digital wallets
- Learn about the risks involved with cryptocurrency investment, including scams, hacks, phishing and pump and dumps
- Learn about how to identify cryptocurrencies to invest in and how to employ proper investment strategies
- Learn about Australian specific cryptocurrency tax and superannuanation
- Learn some excellent resources for increasing your knowledge on investment fundamentals, and where to find cryptocurrency communities
- Basic computer skills
Do you want to learn more about Cryptocurrency Investment? Are you aware of the fundamentalprinciples behind Blockchain Technology and Crypto Assets?
Learn from an experienced cryptocurrency Investor, Blockchain consultant, Certified Bitcoin Professional, Engineer, and founder of two businesses in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
This course is tailored specifically for anyone who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to buy and invest them. Cryptocurrencies are a new global phenomenon that all started with Bitcoin back in 2009.
In this course, students learn all about the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies, which is absolutely essentialin these early days of adoption. Hundreds of hours of research and effort has gone into this course to give students the absolute best description of cryptocurrencies, the foundational blockchain technology, how to go about buying them, and the laws and regulations specific to the Australia.
Who this course is for:
- Someone looking for an A to Z course on Cryptocurrency Investment
- Those looking for critical Cryptocurrency Investment principles from an experienced Investor
- Those looking to improve upon and refine their knowledge of Cryptocurrency Investment
- Those looking to learn from an experienced Cryptocurrency Investor and Certified Bitcoin Professional