[Udemy] Creative Website One/Multi-Page Portfolio WordPress Theme
What you’ll learn
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Master WordPress with this Complete WordPress Course, without learning how to code and without any programming!
- In 2019, build a beautiful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. No experience required.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create a “Contact Us” page with interactive map and email form
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- WordPress for Beginners – Master WordPress Quickly
- The Complete WordPress Website Business Course
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Setup dynamic blog sections organized by category
- Update and edit existing WordPress websites
- Create websites and blogs with WordPress
- The Complete WordPress Website
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet.
- You don’t need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your own computer for free, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
Whether you want to create websites without coding, or you need to learn WordPress so you can update existing websites at your job, I’ve got you covered.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to build a website