[Udemy] Complete Trello Fundamentals – Beginners to Advanced
What you’ll learn
- The basic concepts of Trello and Kanban
- Setting up specific Trello boards for managing personal tasks, team projects and business operations
- Setting up automation between Trello and other platforms and services
- Applying the different parts of the “Getting Things Done” framework to your Trello boards
- Setting up weekly and monthly based frameworks
- Extending Trello’s functions by using add-ons
- Internet connection
Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done. It’s intuitive and easy to pick up, unlike most other productivity tools out there, yet at the same time it is flexible enough that it can be tweaked for more serious and complex project management.
*SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS*
We’ll go through the fundamentals Trello’s basic features and some basic concepts of Kanban. Feel free to start from the beginning or jump ahead to the more advanced sections of the course.
*LEARN HOW TO USE TRELLO TO MANAGE PERSONAL TASKS, TEAM PROJECTS AND BUSINESS OPERATIONS*
Explore project templates and the various workflows and frameworks that are suitable for different scenarios.
*UNLOCK MORE ADVANCED FUNCTIONS*
Trello can be enhanced using Power-Ups and browser extensions which can solve almost any need that you may have for different projects.
*AUTOMATE BASIC TASKS*
Using platforms such as Automate-dot-io, Trello can talk to your other software and services.
*GET MORE PEOPLE TO COLLABORATE*
Due to it’s low barrier of entry, it’s easier to convince your family members and friends to join you in organizing your projects and activities.
*EASY ON THE EYES*
The visual nature of Trello makes it attractive and easier to process information.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers who wants to adopt a more flexible project management tool
- Managers and team leads who want to better manage their team members and create a transparent work environment
- Business owners who wants to streamline their admin and operational tasks
- Individuals who want to be more organized and productive