What you’ll learn
- Python Basics
- Functions and Modules
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming
- Handling Exceptions
- Reading and Writing to a file
- Internet Connection to Download Python
- Time to Learn
Let’s Start with WHY?
Why to be a Software Developer?
Software Developers are in high demand and companies are desperate to find talent.
There’s no shortage of opportunities in the foreseeable future. On the contrary, there will likely be more demand for developers in the future, to develop new software or maintain an existing one.
Why to learn Python?
Python is growing really fast and it makes a lot of sense to learn a growing programming language if you are just starting your programming career.
It will not only help you to get a job quickly but it will also accelerate your career growth.
Why this course?
This course will get you started quickly as it is more focused on practical demonstrations from installation of python to all the core features of this powerful programming language.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are just starting to learn programming.
- Students willing to get ahead with Python Knowledge.
- Developers new to Python.