What you’ll learn
- The ability to design and implement a car remotely controlled by a mobile application
- make alot of fun projects using arduino and bluetooth
- creating simple android applications
- arduino basics (Arduino step by step course)
This course is for the new Arduino Beginner .
Are you excited to do useful and fun projects like a robot or home control system that controlled your home and you are abroad ….etc ?
Do you have a passion for learning?
If you answered “yes!” to both, then you are ready to get started!
so you need Learn the Arduino platform and programming language to create robots, interactive art displays, electronic toys, home automation tools, and much more.
The Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects.
This course is designed to introduce the Arduino hardware and programming environment to get you started on building projects as soon as possible.
Contents and Overview This course is designed for anyone interested in learning electronic design. No experience is required, and all you need is an Arduino and several low cost components.
Who is the target audience?
- Students over 10 years of age, or younger with with adult supervision.
- Students with a little or no prior experience with electronics or programming.
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics.
- People with no experience in electronics.
- People with an intermediate knowledge of electronics.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Children over 12 years old (or younger with supervision)
- People with no experience in electronics
- school and university students