News & Events
[Udemy] Catia V5 : Fundamental 3D Modeling Course for Engineers
What you’ll learn
- create 2D sketch like lines, rectangle, circle spline etc.
- geometric and dimensional constraints in Sketches
- creating 3D geometry using command like Pad, shaft, sweep, pocket etc.
- Modify and edit the 3D geomteries
- catia v5 or any older version
CATIA is one of the most widely used CAD software in the world.
the main content of this course in divided into following modules
- Basic Sketch modeling
- Sketch Edit and Modify
- Geometric and Dimensional Constraints
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Editing Tools
you will get all the project files used in this course. more than 10 practice models are available for a better practice and understanding of all the commands.
Who this course is for:
- Design engineers
- mechanical engineers
- Professional experienced engineers
- design students