News & Events
[Udemy] Canva Flat Design Masterclass: Guide To Flat Design In Canva
What you’ll learn
- You will know how to compose images beautifully with flat design in Canva
- You will know how the flat design in Canva truly works, so you can take better illustrations
- Learn how to make basic flat design illustrations in Canva for Social Media Post And Video Thumbnails
- How to create a basic flat design thumbnail images for videos
- How to create an basic flat design illustrations for social media posts
- Achieve a basic understanding for composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge of flat design in Canva is required
- You should be excited to learn flat design in Canva, and be ready to take action!
- Thirst for the knowledge to create flat design layouts!
You will discover how to create the prevalent flat design images that are on social media posts, blog posts, video thumbnails and more! This course is designed to assist you in learning the basics of flat design in Canva for use in social media, video, and more. During this course you’ll learn to create an office space complete with a desk, computer, lamp, printer, and wall decor with additional examples provided to get you started. This flat design illustrations in Canva course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of flat design, even if you have little to no experience with it. Throughout this course you’ll learn to:
- Create a thumbnail image for videos
- Create an image for social media posts
- Learn about composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
Can’t wait to see you in the course!
We have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make flat design illustrations in Canva
- Absolute beginners who want to become skilled in flat design illustrations in Canva
- Anyone who is interested in the basics of flat design illustration in Canva for a cover image or other online media.
- New self-taught social media marketers, graphic designers or those who are curious on the mechanics of creating basic flat design illustrations in Canva.
- Those who are seeking a new opportunity as a social media marketer or graphic designer with little to no experience.