What you’ll learn
- How to use the Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder to record screencasts
- How to use the Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder to record PowerPoint presentations
- How to use the Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder to record you webcam
- How to edit together recorded video, external video, music, sound effects and images
- How to produce professional grade MP4 video
- The student must have access to an installed copy of Camtasia 2018 (Windows 10 will be demonstrated)
“Hey, don’t you have other Camtasia courses?”, students might ask me. And the answer is “yes, I do”.
My first Camtasia course has become old having addressed Camtasia Studio 8 and my newer course covers Camtasia Studio 8, Camtasia 9 and 2018, PowerPoint 2016, Udemy publication and presentation skills. No matter which way you turn you’re struck with old material or bogged down unwanted information.
That’s why I produced this fresh brand new look at Camtasia 2018 and Camtasia 2018 only.
In this course you’ll learn how to use:
- Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder for screencasts and PowerPoint presentations (including your webcam)
- Camtasia 2018 Video Recorder for editing your screencasts and producing finished MP4 video files (and other forms of output)
That’s it. I will take you from screencast or PowerPoint presentation to professional finished MP4 publication via an intuitive process that will soon have you adopting my Camtasia workflow. Please note that this workflow is what I’ve followed for the last 4.5 years as a Udemy and Skillshare instructor and YouTube and Facebook contributor.
Make no mistake about it, when it comes to recording Windows/Mac based screencast software demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations, Camtasia 2018 is the software to use just as this course is a must when it comes to learning how to best apply this incredible software to your specific application.
And don’t forget Udemy’s 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee.
I’ll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- People out to make professional grade YouTube and Facebook videos
- People interested in creating professional grade explainer videos
- People interested in taking their Camtasia skills to the next level