What you’ll learn
- You will download and install Code Block IDE step by step
- You will write simple codes that will help you to understand C++ language Syntax
- You will write codes to understand local and global variables
- You will implement program to master comments in C++ language
- You will implement programs to master loop systems such as for loop, while loop and do while loop
- You will implement programs to master decision statements such as if statement, if else statement, else if statement etc
- You will implement programs to master operators such as Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, Bitwise operators and so on
- You must build lots of projects that will help to strengthen your skill in C++ language programming in this course
- Go through the course curriculum to see the rich projects you will execute in this course
- You will start by creating basic projects to master C++ programming
- You will create projects under decision making statements
- You will create numerous projects using for loop, while loop and do while loop systems
- You will create lots of projects using Arrays
- You will create projects under Matrices
- You will strengthen your skill by creating advanced projects
- Due to very high volume of intro clip on every lecture, the use of earphone to listen to lecture videos may be injurious to the ear
- You must have a computer to follow the instructor and practice every thing thought by the instructor
- You must have the knowledge of basics of C++ programming
Welcome to C++ programming masterclass with 100+ practical projects! This is a comprehensive and Practical guide that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in C++ Language programming. As a senior software developer and an instructor with many years of experience in the industry, I have mastered the best way to give my students packages that will help them to learn and understand C++ Language programming in one course without the need to waste their hard earned money on different courses that will limit them to one side of C++ Language programming and forcing them to pay to learn the other sides.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As C++ Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a successful C++ developer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of C++ programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack C++ developer.
Moreover, the instructor is a very high experienced teacher, software developer and have also worked with some reputable companies. He has also been teaching computer programming since 2014 and have mastered the art of conveying information for better understanding which have made many of his student to excel with less stress in computer programming. Students are advised to follow this course step by step so that they would understand it very well because every lecture is filled with vital information which should not be missed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in C++ language programming
- Junior software developers
- Ambitious Students
- Free Thinkers