[Udemy] Build+Deploy+Test with TFS 2015 and Selenium
What you’ll learn
- Understand what is TFS 2015 Continuous Integration
- How to create build tasks and build definition with TFS 2015 vNext
- How to perform application build with TFS 2015
- How to deploy application with TFS 2015
- How to test application with TFS 2015 and Test Agent
- Good understand of how CI system works
In this course we will discuss and learn about Automated Build+Deploy+Test with TFS 2015 and Selenium automation framework.
We will use TFS 2015 vNext build system and its powerful build deployment workflow along with automated testing framework Selenium to deploy and test application in both local and remote machines running on Server 2012 R2 and Hyper-V machines (Windows 8.1).
In this course we will understand each and every step of creating a vNext build definitions from complete groundup, hence one without any knowledge in TFS 2015 vNext build definition can start learning and understand the concepts as much easily as possible.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Manual test engineers, Automated test engineers and developers
- This course is also for Devops who perform deployment of applications