News & Events
[Udemy] Build an Incredible Website in 2019: HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
What you’ll learn
- Will develop the front end of responsive websites with animations.
- Using HTML and CSS Professionally to Advance level in Developing websites
- Using bootstrap framework in complex sites and getting comfortable in it.
- Adding awesome animations to your web elements
- Making your website responsive in all devices
- Create beautiful login box
- Understand how to create layouts in bootstrap grid system
- Basic knowledge of html and css
- A computer with internet connection
- A cup of coffee
In this course I will teach you an step by step process of building a website using just HTML, CSS and Bootstrap only. This course is specially designed for students who have learned some basics of html and CSS but unable to put together the knowledge in building professional web projects. Everything you learn in this course will help you in steering your knowledge and polish your skills that will help in starting a career as a web developer. Even if you are the advance level of HTML and CSS this course is equally important to you as knowing computer languages and applying them in real projects are two different things.
Most of the concepts I teach you in this project based course can be applied in making tons of other websites, the key point is to learn the process.
Following things will be polished upon taking this course:
- Using HTML to create web page and CSS to apply styling.
- How to use Bootstrap framework and getting comfortable in using it up to the professional level.
- Creating amazing Navbar and login boxes.
- Using google fonts in your site.
- Using Animations in your site to increase website interactivity and viewer engagement.
- How to make the website responsive in all devices.
- Creating beautiful buttons in your website.
- Creating responsive animating contact form.
I promise this course will be a big value addition in your learning process and will steer you to the success in your web development career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has very basic understanding of writing code in HTML and CSS
- Anyone who wants to extend his knowledge by building a practical project
- People who are serious in starting their career as a web developer