News & Events
[Udemy] Bitcoin Valuation: Methods and Frameworks
- August 13, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Business
What you’ll learn
- Bitcoin valuation techniques
- Understanding of bitcoin’s value drivers
- Understanding of how bitcoin captures value
- A basic knowledge of bitcoin
- An interest in what drives bitcoin’s value
You can receive this course for free by completing an investor profile on Invictus Capital Investor Portal found on the Invictus Capital website.
This course is built for those interested in Bitcoin and it’s value drivers. In this course we will look at the most popular methods that are currently being used to value the Bitcoin network and how you can implement these methods.
In this course we will analyse methods you can use to:
– Track bitcoin ATM and merchant adoption
– Measure Bitcoin’s security
– Measure network throughput (NVT ratio)
– Track social sentiment (Social trends)
– Understand HODL behaviour (UTXO analysis)
This course was developed by the the Invictus Capital analyst team who have invested over $11m in cryptocurrency and blockchain startups through the Invictus Hyperion Fund and has extensive experience in the crypto sector.
Who this course is for:
- Bitcoin enthusiasts