[Udemy] Beginners guide to mastering Java programming from scratch
What you’ll learn
- You will download and install Java Development Kit (JDK) step by step
- You will download and install eclipse IDE step by step
- You will write simple codes that will help you to understand Java programming Syntax
- You will write codes to understand local and global variables
- You will implement program to master comments in Java programming
- You will implement programs to master loop systems such as for loop, while loop and do while loop
- You will implement programs to master decision statements such as if statement, if else statement, else if statement etc
- You will implement programs to master operators such as Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, Bitwise operators and so on
- You must build lots of projects that will help to strengthen your skill in Java programming in this course
- Due to very high volume of intro clip on every lecture, the use of earphone to listen to lecture videos may be injurious to the ear
- You need a computer to follow the instructor step by step
- You need a high internet connection to download free software needed to run the program
- You are not required to buy any software online or offline during this course
Welcome to Beginners guide to mastering Java programming from scratch! This is a comprehensive and concise guide that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge”to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in Java programming. As a senior software developer and an instructor with many years of experience in the industry, I have mastered the best way to give my students packages that will help them to learn and understand Java programming in one course without the need to waste their hard earned money on different courses that will limit them to one side of Java programming and forcing them to pay to learn the other sides.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As Java Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a successful Java developer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Java programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Java developer.
Moreover, the instructor is a very high experienced teacher, software developer and have also worked with some reputable companies. He has also been teaching computer programming since 2014 and have mastered the art of conveying information for better understanding which have made many of his student to excel with less stress in computer programming. Students are advised to follow this course step by step so that they would understand it very well because every lecture is filled with vital information which should not be missed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Java programming
- Free Thinkers
- Ambitious Students
- Junior software developers