News & Events
[Udemy] Basics of SQL Server from scratch and Database Concepts
What you’ll learn
- Understand concepts of Database from very beginner level
- Install SQL Server Database and Management Studio.
- Create SQL Server Instances
- Learn about available data types
- Concept of primary keys, foreign keys and composite keys
- Creating relations between tables
- Create Relation Through Diagram (ERD)
- Create, alter, drop tables
- Filter data using where clause
- Selecting distinct data
- Delete records using delete statement
- Generate SQL scripts using Management Studio
- How to create multiple joins in one SQL query
- You should know how to use a computer, and hopefully know little basics of spreadsheet software like Excel.
- No prior knowledge of SQL Server required.
This course is designed from beginners suitable for those who have no previous experience to SQL Server or even any other database. In this course we will be practically learning so many concepts of Database in SQL Server 2017 (Developer or Express Edition). We will deeply look into various features of SQL Server including but not limited to following:
- Installation of SQL Server Database
- Installation of SQL Server Management Studio (GUI Tool to work with SQL Server)
- Working with Databases
- Working with Tables
- Creating Relations
- Understanding Foreign Key and Primary Key concepts
- Querying Data thorough T-SQL
- Working of SELECT Statements
- Working with WHERE Clause
- And.. Various other concepts
Who this course is for:
- Beginners as well as Intermediates.
- This SQL course is meant for you, if you have not used SQL Server much (or at all)
- Want to learn what Databases are? How they work?
- Key concepts of Databases and their implementation in SQL Server.
- Want to learn how to manage Databases
- Want to start to learn T-SQL