What you’ll learn
- Know how to administer the Microsoft Azure platform
- Become Microsoft MCP Certified
- Understand the concepts of Azure
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- Excitement to learn Microsoft’s constantly growing cloud platform
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- A desktop running Microsoft Windows version 7, 8, or 10
Welcome, I’m Kam a certified Microsoft Azure (AZ-100 & AZ-101) consultant. Microsoft has revamped their Azure certifications. The new certifications and are broken down into specific areas. In this course you will learn the necessary skills and knowledge to help you administer Azure as well as get you on the way to passing the AZ-100 exam.
I had the opportunity to attend Microsoft Ignite 2018 in Florida which has helped shape the structure and content for this course with information and tips straight from Microsoft.
This course will follow Microsoft’s AZ-100 exam outline:
· Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
· Implement and Manage Storage
· Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
· Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
· Manage Identities
The Microsoft AZ-100 exam is the latest exam from Microsoft. We will be taking a walk through all aspects of Azure from creating your first virtual network, building a VM all the way through to managing your Azure environment.
And finally, this course will always remain up to date as the azure platform evolves. So, let’s take this journey to help get you certified in Azure.
Thank you for supporting me.
Who this course is for:
- Students wishing to learn Azure
- Students preparing for the AZ-100 Microsoft Azure exam