News & Events
[Udemy] AWS RDS Databases – Fast Track
What you’ll learn
- Learn Amazon Relational Database Service Fundamentals and Concepts
- Practice hands-on labs with open source as well as commercial databases
- Learn database cost estimation techniques
- Configure database instance for high availability and performance
- A computer with admin access and internet connectivity
- An AWS account to practice labs. Some labs with some specific config may cost a few $$.
- Basic knowledge of operating AWS Web Console, and AWS Networking Concepts like VPC, Subnet, SecurityGroup, Availabilty Zone etc
- Experience of working with at least one relational database, and conceptual knowledge of topics like database, tables, replication etc
Hi! Welcome to the AWS RDS Databases – Fast Track Training, the only comprehensive and most impactful course on AWS RDS that is available FREE of Cost. This is the only course you would need to get started with AWS RDS.
This course is taught by an Enterprise Cloud Architect, who leads large teams of junior architects in the real world, who has an industry experience of close to two decades in the IT industry, who is a published author, and leads technology architecture of XXX million dollar projects on cloud for multi-national clients.
This course teaches to work with the following AWS RDS Databases along with its related client tools like HeidiSQL, PgAdmin and Oracle SQL Developer. So if you are new to AWS RDS or are preparing for a quick technical discussion on AWS RDS with very limited time at hand, this is the perfect course for you.
- MariaDB is one of the most popular database servers in the world. It’s made by the original developers of MySQL and guaranteed to stay open source. Organizations like Wikipedia, WordPress and Google uses MariaDB. It is an enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL. MariaDB is used because it is fast, scalable and robust, with a rich ecosystem of storage engines, plugins and many other tools make it very versatile for a wide variety of use cases. MariaDB is developed as open source software and as a relational database it provides an SQL interface for accessing data.
- PostgreSQL is the one of the world’s most advanced open source and popular database. PostgreSQL runs on all major operating systems, including Linux, UNIX (AIX, BSD, HP-UX, macOS, Solaris), and Windows. It is abbreviated as Postgres because of ubiquitous support for the SQL standard among relational databases.
- Oracle is a proprietary multi-model database management system from Oracle Corporation. It is a database commonly used for running online transaction processing (OLTP), data warehousing (DW) and mixed (OLTP & DW) database workloads.
This course is composed of almost 90% labs and also covers the fundamental theory of important AWS RDS Concepts with some basic FAQs as well. After pursuing this course, if you have any questions related to the subject or need suggestions about pursuing the next course related to AWS data services, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I hope to see you soon in the class !
Who this course is for:
- Database professionals who are new to working with databases on AWS Cloud
- Database Architects who are considering to evaluate relational database capabilities on AWS Cloud for migration
- Database Developers who want to setup a database on AWS cloud and practice database development