[Udemy] Augmented Data Visualization with Machine Learning
What you’ll learn
- Identify Cluster in your Data
- Build and Apply ML Models
- Machine Learning with Visualization
- Regression Analysis
- Correlation Analysis
- Build Visualization with SaaS Applications
- One Click Advanced Analytic Functions
- Connecting Autonomous DW and Essbase
- Data Sets from Big Data, Snowflake and other DBs
- Managing Data Sources
- Data Flow Advanced Topics
- Data Aggregation with Data Flow
- Advanced Visualization with Picto Charts
- Passionate about Learning Modern Visualization
- Basic understanding of Business Analysis
- Basic Understanding of Statisitics
Data Visualization is new Analytics and, Augmented Analytics is new Data Visualization! In this course you will work on machine learning models for predictive analytics and advanced data flow features through hands on training with Oracle Analytics. This course is designed to provide you with many hands-on activities to learn building modern data visualization projects.
Are you a business analyst curious about what Oracle Analytics can do? Then this is the course for you. We’re assuming that you know the basics of using analytics in your business. So we designed this course for you to jump right in to a technical, hands-on product experience. Every section is packed with both video and screencast to show you each analytics capability, plus demo files and scripts to download, so you can try it yourself!
Since we can’t guess which use case you’re itching to try out, we’ve packed the course with different projects like sales analysis, school donation analysis, HR attrition analysis as well as advanced projects such as Machine Learning models for predictive Analysis. Curious about some other application for analytics? Try it with your own data too!
As a day-to-day analyst and data visualization user, you will find this course fun and informative, try it out with your own data set! We hope that you have great time learning this exciting new data visualization capabilities.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts