[Udemy] Artificial Intelligence Presentation Creation Secrets: 2019
What you’ll learn
- Be able to create attractive slide decks in the fastest time possible.
- Be able to leverage templates using AI tools to create presentations
- Be able to know about Artificial Intelligence technology in presentation creation using cloud software
- Knowledge of creating Powerpoint slide decks will be a added bonus.
- Content that will converted to presentation decks will be needed.
A must course to enroll for students, educators, marketers and of course – graphic designers.
Ready to create instant powerful presentation decks in just minutes?
This mind-blowing course will teach you to create presentations using artificial intelligence in minutes. We will look at tools like Slidebot that can prove to be a game-changer when it comes to creating presentations in the cloud and by converting text to presentations in minutes.
This course will also help you to speed up your time and effort in making beautiful presentations apart from using powerpoint solely for making presentations which makes it difficult for you to find images, work on good designs that stand apart, use great fonts etc. Artificial Intelligence technology is booming right now and you can leverage it to create powerful presentations instantly.
Slidebot tool will help you to automatically design presentations by tailoring the content to match the image. You can edit it and export it back to powerpoint in seconds. Believe it or not – AI software nowadays are more creative when it comes to designing. So give it your best shot and get ready to create amazing and breathtaking ppts’ in minutes.
It’s time you realized and went wow about Artificial Intelligence technology in presentation creation.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wish to learn artificial intelligence technology to create presentations in quick time.
- Marketers who wish to grab this opportunity to make slide decks quick and fast to impress their clients.
- Students who want to create presentations for their college in an attractive way.
- Trainers who want to use Artificial intelligence tools to make their training materials.