[Udemy] Artificial Intelligence- Full course with Deep learningEnglish
What you’ll learn
- Build an AI
- Learn how to build most powerful AI algorithm Train and implement algorithm
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Learn and read notes from MIT.
- Learn AI with Deep learning
- Basic Python knowledge
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Having an strong enthusiasm of learning
- Else everything will be taught
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning (the acquisition of information and rules for using the information), reasoning (using rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions) and self-correction. Particular applications of AI include expert systems, speech recognition and machine vision.
AI can be categorized as either weak or strong. Weak AI, also known as narrow AI, is an AI system that is designed and trained for a particular task. Virtual personal assistants, such as Apple’s Siri, are a form of weak AI. Strong AI, also known as artificial general intelligence, is an AI system with generalized human cognitive abilities. When presented with an unfamiliar task, a strong AI system is able to find a solution without human intervention
Some of the activities computers with artificial intelligence are designed for include:
- Speech recognition
- Problem solvingYou are going to learn hot topic Ai viia using Deep learningWhat materials you will get in this course?You will some books related to Ai
- Yes , you will get study materials from MIT at end of the course
- so hurry up and don’t miss our latest updates regarding this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning
- Anyone who want to make an strong hand in pathway of AI