[Udemy] Android App Development with Azure
What you’ll learn
- Developing Azure Infrastructure as a Service computing solutions
- Creating a new Azure Mobile app backend
- Developing Azure Platform as a Service computing solutions
- Setting up Gradle library modules
- Developing for Azure storage
- Adding login to Azure client library
- Using Azure authentication
- Azure client library queries and operations
- Using and testing offline sync
- Implementing Azure security
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions
- Connecting to and consuming Azure and third-party services
- Basic knowledge of Azure
Welcome ” Android App Development with Azure “
Microsoft Azure training and certification course will give you a detailed overview of all phases of development including solution design, development, and deployment, testing, and maintenance. This training will prepare you to collaborate with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution. Upon completing the Azure training, learners will have an insight into key Azure concepts, including cloud and big data architectures, an overview of Azure tools and platforms, and the application of these concepts using standard industry tools and products.
- Learners will understand the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the Azure platform.
- Learners will be able to optimize the Azure Cloud by having a thorough understanding of Cloud-based solutions and how Azure services align to it.
- Understand best practices and design patterns to architect optimal IT solutions on Azure.
- Prepare for multiple Azure certifications
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN AZURE?
Developed by Microsoft in 2010, Azure enables enterprises to build and deploy and manage applications and services through a global network hosted in datacentres managed by Microsoft. Microsoft Azure is popular for ability to provide Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and support an array of programming languages, tools and framework, from both Microsoft and third-party providers. Acting as the backbone of Microsoft Cloud, Azure is well known for being the fastest growing Cloud Infrastructure Platform across the world.
Take this course today and start your journey now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Android Development with Azure