What you’ll learn
- Expandable UITableView Sections – Drop Down Menus
- NSLayoutConstraint for Programmatic Auto Layout
- UIStackView, UITextField, UILabel + more UIKit
- UITableViewDelegate Methods
- How to push UIViewControllers onto a UINavigationController stack
- How to use multiple UINavigationControllers simultaneously
- How to present UIViewControllers
- Custom Protocols & Delegates
- Custom UITableView Cells
- Form Validation
- Basic understanding of Swift
- A love for iOS apps!
- Must have the desire to learn everything about UITableViews because you will in this course
- Must be an awesome person which you probably are.
- A brain
UITableViews, they are everywhere and you probably know at this point that being able to use UITableViews to their full potential, gives you a huge advantage as an iOS developer with skill.
With that being said, your iOS development instructor, Maxcodes, is about to teach the ways of UITableView. This course will prepare you to utilize UITableViews in any and every iOS app you write giving you massive leverage to take your app to the next level. Whether it’s your app, or your employers app.
You will be learning through a practical, project driven approach in which sections are carefully thought out and separated to provide you with concept specific lectures, and video tutorials. This format is designed by Maxcodes to purposefully condense concepts and app projects into short amounts of time, not to provide you with less content, but to provide you with massive amounts of value while make sure I don’t waste your time.
I completely understand if you are slightly skeptical, and wonder if this course will be worth your hard earned money. So you probably know, I offer a 30 day money back guarantee to ensure trust. If you do not like this course, or you feel it doesn’t provide you with the value you need, you can get a full refund within 30 days. EVEN if you go through the course 100%, you can still have a FULL refund within 30 days of enrolling in your UITableView course.
Let’s master UITableViews today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners & Experienced iOS developers
- Developers who want to get into mobile programming
- Awesome people