What you’ll learn
- Create a real application to up to Google Play Store
- How to use ButterKnife for binding view
- How to use Glide 4 to load image from server
- How to use Retrofit for sending requests and handling responses
- How to use GSON to convert JSON to Java Objects
- How to use Realm to save data in Android application
- You should understand basic Java programing language
- You should have some experiences with Android (this course isn’t for Android fresher)
Every developers want to build a REAL THING, a REAL APPLICATION not just something for learning.
In this course, you will learn how to build a real and beautiful Wallpaper Application by using Unsplash API.
And of course, you will learn how to use a lots popular Android libraries such as Retrofit, GSON, Realm, ButterKnife, Glide 4.
- If you are an Android Developer but don’t know exactly how to build a REST API Client App .
- Are you an Android developer who wants to upgrade your Android skill ?
- Or you want to build a beautiful stuff.
This is THE COURSE for you.
With only few hours of content, this course will CHANGE your Android skill.
Don’t wait and enroll today. I hope to see you in my course!
P/s: This course has ENGLISH subtitle. So don’t worry !
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to upgrade their Android skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create an app using a RESTFul Web Service
- Anyone who wants to a build a modern and beautifull Android application
- This course is for intermediate and advanced application developers