[Udemy] 2D Game Development for Beginners in Python from scratch
What you’ll learn
- Game Development purely in python
- Adding game features like crashing and speed
- Variables and comparison operators
- Strings, slicing and formatting
- Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples and Sets
- Control flow and loops
- How to make a 2D game playable using python concepts
- The basics of python
- Front end design and development
- A computer with internet access
- Be comfortable working with text editor and command line tools
- You can come to this course with absolutely no coding knowledge. I explain everything you need to create your very first 2D web game
- A PC or laptop to practice what I teach
Start your journey into becoming a professional 2D Game Developer for the Web and a front end web developer here!
Learn how to create a real world Dynamic, intelligent Memory Game with Timer & Score cards with Web 2D Game development concepts!
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating games and apps. But that’s where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn’t as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you.
What will you learn in this course?
In this course, you’ll learn how to build your 2D Memory Game with Timer, Score card ,obstacles,levels and Customized result display from the ground up with just Python and 2D Game Development concepts in just a couple of hours.
Who this course is for:
- If you’re completely new to web 2D game development & Web development and you want to learn by creating a real world 2D game
- If you’d like to pad your resume or portfolio with an impressive project
- If you’d like to learn something that can be used in your university coursework (project)
- If you’d like to go from a complete beginner to an intermediate web programmer and 2D web game developer
- Intermediate Python developers who want to quickly dive into the world of modern game development
- Python developers who want to build more complex games
- Developers who want to learn the complete game development process from an idea to a production ready game