News & Events
[Udemy] DevOps: Beginner’s Guide To Automation With Ansible
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic and advanced concepts of Ansible
- Achieve highly efficient results by using Ansible
- Execute software automation tasks in your projects
- Define the concept of automation and its scope of relevance in the field of software development.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as Python, YAML, Bash etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Basic knowledge of automation and the CI-CD strategy
- Basic networking experience
- Burning desire to learn something new
- Do you want to set up a sophisticated DevOps culture in your organization and automate your build and deployment pipelines?
- Do you want your continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines to evolve just like your source code does?
- Do you want your DevOps engineers to be able to leverage each other’s work and collaborate as they have never collaborated before?
Today software engineers build complex software for a global audience to meet the ever-growing digital demands. As a result, the industry tries to keep up with the needs and competition. In software development, it is evident that trying to run a “simple” project by implementing a series of manual protocols, backed by instructions, just doesn’t work well anymore. This manual repetition of tasks does not add value to the project or even the organization. What can be done to maximize efficiency and scale up development? Automation to the rescue! Automation saves time, money, and efforts by increasing productivity.
In this course,” Beginner’s Guide To Automation With Ansible,” you are going to learn about the significance of automation in software development. You will also understand how Ansible can effectively fulfill your automation needs in projects of any scale or size.
Ansible is an open-source IT automation engine which can eliminate the drudgery of manual automation, deployment, and maintenance. It can help you dramatically improve the scalability, consistency, and reliability of your IT environment. It can also automate the configuration of a wide range of systems and devices such as databases, storage devices, networks, and firewalls. In simple terms, Ansible enables us to define our infrastructure as code in a simple declarative manner.
You can Use automation to your advantage by implementing Ansible automating tasks, such as configuration management, the orchestration of software lifecycles, provisioning tasks such as installing an operating system on a remote computer and deploying an application on top of the remote servers.
Ansible paves the path of innovation by proving that simplicity is the basis of all sophistication. At its core, Ansible has easily configurable components that are waiting to be explored.
With is customizable Playbooks, Modules, Templates, and Roles, there is nothing you can’t do in automation!
Just look at these amazing numbers:
According to recent data from jobs site Glassdoor, the national median salary for a DevOps engineer in the US is $110,000.
60% of hiring managers are looking to fill DevOps engineer positions.
According to 2017 Open Source Jobs Report, a study conducted by The Linux Foundation and tech jobs site Dice, 42% of companies responding to the Open Source Jobs study want to add DevOps skills across their hiring portfolio.
DevOps engineer ranks #2 on Glassdoor’s 50 Best Jobs in America rankings
- Do you know what it takes to orchestrate and manage your deployment and configuration pipelines easily and efficiently?
- How you make sure, all your servers or nodes in your growing cluster have a consistent version of the code and all the relevant dependencies?
- How do you make the deployment and configuration processes repeatable?
- How do you build your deployment and configuration pipelines in code rather than a bunch of documents or checklists?
- How do you deploy your infrastructure and code in a consistent, efficient and error-free manner?
These are some of the fundamental problems DevOps and IT engineers struggle with on a daily basis.
Whether you need to make your life easier by automating your administration tasks or you’re interested in becoming a DevOps professional, Ansible is an excellent place to start.
This course “Beginners’ Guide To Automation With Ansible” will benefit you if you are a software engineer or system administrator interested in learning about the significance of automation and the power of Ansible. This course will help you gain relevance in the industry of software development and deployment. Learning Ansible will definitely scale up your business profitability!
If you’re serious about building scalable, flexible and robust DevOps pipelines, then this course is for you.
These DevOps And IT skills are in high demand, but there’s no easy way to acquire this knowledge. Rather than rely on hit and trial method, this course will provide you with all the information you need to get started with your Ansible and DevOps projects.
Startups and technology companies pay big bucks for experience and skills in these technologies. They demand DevOps engineers provide them with robust and efficient DevOps solutions – and in turn, you can demand top dollar for your abilities.
Do you want the skills and be highly sought after? Do you want your career to touch cloud 9?
So, if you’re ready to make a change and learn how to use Ansible, click the “Enroll Now” button below.
Still not convinced? Fine.
What if I told you that you risk nothing by enrolling “Beginner’s Guide To Automation With Ansible”? It costs nothing. No credit card required. No PayPal. No Cash. Zip Nada!
The course is absolutely FREE!
Look, if you’re serious about becoming an expert DevOps Engineer and generating a more significant income for you and your family, it’s time to take action.
Imagine getting that promotion which you’ve been promised for the last two presidential terms. Imagine getting chased by recruiters looking for skilled and experienced managers by companies that are desperately seeking help. We call those good problems to have. :-)
Imagine getting a massive bump in your income because of your newly-acquired, in-demand skills.
That’s what we want for you. If that’s what you want for yourself, click the “Enroll Now” button below and get started today with our “Beginners’ Guide To Automation With Ansible.”
Let’s do this together!Who this course is for:
- Cloud engineers and architects
- IT administrators & Software engineers
- Virtualization specialist & Automation enthusiasts
- CxOs, Tech Founders and Co-Founders
- Anybody who has willingness to learn something new