The Complete Core Java Course (Java 10, 8)
Hi Friends, this course is specially designed for students who do not have prior coding experience. Course covers basic to advanced concepts of Java with practical examples.
- Introduction to JAVA
- What’s new in Java 10?
- JDK and Eclipse IDE Installation
- Understanding basics of Eclipse IDE and Java sample programs
- Primitive Data Types in Java (Different types of Variables in Java)
- Arithmetic Operators
- Logical Operators
- Relational Operators
- Bitwiese Operators
- IF – Else Statements
- Switch Case Statements
- While & Do While Loop
- For Loop & Nested For Loop
- String Operations in Java
- String Builder in Java
- Scanner in Java
- Methods in Java
- Classes and Objects
- Data Encapsulation in Java
- Concept of Constructor
- Constructor Overloading in Java
- Enums in Java
- Understanding ‘Static’ Keyword
- Access Modifiers in Java: Public, Private, Protected
- Method: Overloading & Overriding
- Java Abstract Class & Method
- Interface in Java
- Concept of Final Keyword
- Type Casting in Java
- Working with Arrays
- Array List and Linked List
- Hash Map in Java
- Hash Set in Java
- Concept of Loop Iterator
- Array of Objects
- Regular Expressions in Java
- Concept of special / modified ‘For Loop’
- Working with Lists and Collection Objects
- Exception Handling in Java (Try-Catch)
- Throws vs Throw
- Date and Time Operators
- Working with Files
- Programming with Text Files
- Programming with Excel Files
**I will be updating more topics to this outline as per changing trends in technology**
For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from ‘settings’ at bottom right-hand corner of video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.
To get the maximum benefit from the course, please take a look at following steps explaining ‘How to take this course?’
Step 1: Schedule 30-45 minutes of your time daily for 5 days a week. ‘Continuity’ is the key.
Step 2: All sessions are divided in small videos of less than 20 minutes. Watch 2-3 videos daily.
Step 3: Hands-on exercise is very important. So, immediately try out the programs discussed in the session, on your own. You can download these programs from lecture resources.
Step 4: Assignments with answer keys are provided where-ever necessary. Complete the assignments before jumping on to the next sessions.
Step 5: If you come across any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me and I will make sure that your queries are resolved.
Wish you all a very happy learning.