In this course the students will be able to learn the following,
1. Properties of Fluid
2. Pressure and Measurement
3. Hydro static pressure
4. Buoyancy and Flotation
5. Motion of Fluid and Energy Equation
6. Two Dimensional Ideal Fluid Flow
7. Dimensional Analysis and Similarities
8. Viscous Flow
9. Compressible Fluid Flow
10. Turbulent Flow
11. Flow Through Pipes
Clear concepts and derivation of all the necessary topics have been explained.
Rich Collection of numerical s have been explained which will give the students a clear understanding of the subject.
Fluid Mechanics - Introduction to the Subject.
1. Introduction to Fluid Mechanics
2. Basic Relations used in the Numericals based on Fluid Mechanics.