- Learn how to convert to from JSON in PowerShell
- How ro setting up the AWS PowerShell module
- Acquire knowledgw about Storing Configurations with AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store
- How to Filtering Messages with Subscription Policies in Amazon Simple Notification
- A basic understanding of data analysis is a plus but not required
- PC or Mac
Welcome to Complete AWS Course: Learn Hands On Practically course.Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud service from Amazon, which provides services in the form of building blocks, these building blocks can be used to create and deploy any type of application in the cloud.Introduction to AWS. Best practices on your account, security issues, IAM ( identity & access management) , how to create users, roles and assign policies to them.This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with Amazon Web Services is required.You will start by learning about AWS specific concepts, then jump into deploying WordPress on AWS. From there, Mark will teach you how to create a strong foundation, including configuring IAM for deployment and setting up Cloud Trail. This video tutorial also covers deploying a secure networking configuration, deploying a server, and deploying a relational database.